• Supervise and coordinate the employee activities to ensure the continuous flow of the process
• To provide the quantity, quality and on time delivery of the products according to production plan
• Coordinate and executer the production plans to products manufacture by shift
• Estimated labor direct requirements to complete production plans.
• Ensure that subordinated personnel continue with specifics flows according to established methods, operation procedures, discipline, operation standards and quality integral system, etc…
• Execute employees Performance Evaluations and recommend pertinent Development Plans.
• Responsible for approvals related to salary increases, promotions, reprimands, dismissals or other personnel issues.
• Lead processes of continues improvement
• Study production programs based on defined STD by engineer to determine required personnel to complete assigned workload in an efficient manner.
• Execute action plans to reach efficiency and company’s stablished goals.
• Lead in work meetings to develop continuous improvement plans with support teams as well as lead specific projects.
• Ensure quality standards accomplish.
• Provide guidance and direction to department staff to ensure that production schedules are met.
• Daily meetings with in charge personnel to review daily security, quality goals and production.
• Implement and Follow-up FIFO to assign priority to production work orders.
• Propose continuous improvements to production process to reduce scrap levels.
• Establish a working relationship with the supervisors your team in both shifts
• Demonstrate the ability to direct and train the production department on new processes and constructions.
• Show a complete understanding of the production process and its internal customers.
• Evaluate tools, accessories, materials and any other resource requirements for your department.
• Ensure that the objectives and minimum standards of parts per person are met and maintained
• Maintain a clean and organized production line under 5’s philosophy.
• Eliminate the risky conditions and ens
• Experience with industrial sewing machine equipment is a MUST
• Completed Engineer career
• 5+ years of experience in maquiladoras in the management and production leader in manufacturing.
• High technic level resolving problems
• Fluent English
• Lean manufacture methodology knowledge
• Intermediate level working in excel and Microsoft office suite with the ability to learn new software applications.
Skill and Abilities:
• Experience managing KAIZEN, KANBAN, SMED, POKAYOKE, 5’s, etc.
• Advanced Office tools experience.
• Ability to learn new process and technologies.
• Analytic ability and problem solving skills
• Work under pressure
• Multi-tasking skills
• Excellent attitude and responsible
• Oracle system management skills
• Factory environment handle.
|Edad||Mayor de 35 años|