Accounting Clerk you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of duties including new project setup, Accounts Receivable invoice management, including lien waivers, Billing, CCIP monthly reporting, Accounts Payable invoice verification and processing, vendor compliance, internal reports as needed and other related functions as assigned. This is a great opportunity to work in a position that sees and interacts with all aspects of the company. Growth opportunities provided upon proven track record.
• Accounting experience at least 2 years
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; English Proficiency a must
• Experience with accounting programs; QuickBooks preferred
* Processing inventory transactions experience.
• Strong computer skills and proven experience in Excel and Word
• Excellent documentation and organizational skills
• Time management skills
DIV. FRACC. EL RUBI
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Edad||24 - 45 años|