Support the daily operation of automated manufacturing at NextPhase’s Tijuana Mexico facility. To ensure that the automated equipment operates in a safe and efficient mode while providing maintenance and repairs as needed. Provides input and drives process improvement projects, improving equipment utilization and production yields.
• Oversee all aspects of the automated equipment in the plant, including installation, conducting an operational qualification and a process qualification.
• Ensure that the automated manufacturing processes, equipment and fixtures comply with regulations, policies and procedures.
o Monitor production scrap and analyze rejects.
o Perform and/or oversee preventive maintenance.
o Perform process qualification and validation.
• Identify opportunities for and implement continuous improvements with regard to product assembly techniques and equipment.
o This is accomplished through research, purchasing and implementation of automation equipment modifications to improve and streamline the processes.
• Identify and resolve repetitive and major production issues that are adversely affecting output, scrap and overall performance of the automation line.
• Manage and resolve production and/or equipment issues as they arise day to day. Interface with designer/supplier of the automation equipment effectively to address any problem or maintenance issue that might arise.
• Support new product introductions by partnering with New Product Development engineers and participate in project team meetings.
• Supervise and direct the Facilities and Engineering Technicians ensuring their assigned duties assure that the production line is fully operational and production equipment is calibrated, maintained and repaired.
• Ability to read and interpret equipment, product and component 2D drawings, equipment schematics (electrical, pneumatic) and have a basic understanding of GD&T.
• Exceptional equipment troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with Allen Bradley or equivalent process controllers and software.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Work within a Quality Management System, supporting compliance to ISO 13485:2016.
• BS in Mechanical, Electrical or other relevant Engineering discipline. Primary or supplemental education in automation and process control is preferred.
• 5-10 years of production support, process development and automation equipment experience, preferably in the medical device field.
• Ability to lift to 30lbs.
• Stand up to 2 hours.
• Work on computer to 3 hours.
|Edad||30 - 45 años|
|Horario||Lunes a jueves 7:00am a 5:30pm, Viernes 7:00am a 3:00pm|