• Responsible of the Supplier 8D process and adherence to ALV standards. Component Non-conformance reporting, follow up and management activities, Maintain supplier performance indicators, Communication with production and customer quality groups on corrective actions from supplier issues, ensure effectiveness of permeant corrective actions from suppliers.
• Support and interact with process quality engineers, Customer Quality, Product and Design Engineering.
• Supplier Communication.
• Non-Conformance timing management.
• Supplier performance improvement.
• On time response to supporting areas.
• Process audits.
• Problem solving tools. (8D, 5 Why)
• SPC. (Data analysis, basics)
• PPAP fundamentals.
• Drawing interpretations. (GD&T)
• Basic Office tools.
• Automotive manufacturing experience (desirable)
• Quality engineering role as previous work position.
• Communication skills.
• Communicate and follow up with suppliers on non-conforming issues, Manage incoming inspection activities as required, Initiate Q-alert as appropriate, follow up on containment actions internally and within affected Autoliv plants and at the supplier (including the disposition of all defective components), Verify effectiveness of corrective actions.
|Área||Control de Calidad|