• Responsible for administering all customer service activities for customer, distributors and sales people within assigned area.
• Enters orders into SAP, such as To daily register the new customer orders
• Take part of Global Planning, Take direction from customer service team leader.
• Daily invoice the delivered customer orders,
• Daily analyze shop order requisition and plan them as shop orders,
• Update the register in business system,
• Understands internal procedures and personnel contacts for processing complete and accurate paperwork for the following: certificates of conformance, quotes, special pricing, order follow-up, credits, and expediting orders.
• Efficiently service distributor's and customer's needs required for orders and quotes, in accordance with prescribed procedures. Includes clarifications, delivery information, expediting, discrepancies, product, design and recommendations, product complaints, and credits.
• Bilingual english / spanish
• Service minded personality and can work under pressure,
• Knowledge of customer service, logistics and economy preferred,
• Good computer skills,
• Good problem solving skill and teamwork attitude, initiative and hard working,
• Continuously develop the customer relationship to better meet customer demands,
• Responsible for order handling of all Brady customers,
|Horario||7 00 am a 17:00 pm|