• Analyzes MRP and take proper steps to support the production plan.
• Places and follow trough on purchase orders with all vendors
• Searches for new vendors and reductions in pricing.
• Consolidates shipments to minimize freight costs.
• Works in jointly with the Finance Area to resolve invoice issues.
• Returns rejected material to vendors.
• Works on continuous improvement projects to improve planning/production support
• Supports new products planning.
• Reviews inventory levels to support inventory reduction goals.
1. REQUIRED Specific Knowledge, Expertise, Coursework
• Computer knowledge (Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP.)
• Advanced English (Reading and writing that allow fluid participation in negotiation processes)
• Knowledge and understands MRP functionality.
2. REQUIRED Degree and/or Training, including specifically defined educational equivalent
• Bachelor Degree.
3. REQUIRED Certifications/Licenses
• SAP a plus
4. REQUIRED Specific Prior Experiences
• 2-3 years of prior experience in industrial product manufacturing environment.
5. APICS and ISO, QS is a plus.