The MB project coordinator is responsible for the management and follow up of the project through all the AS100 applicable phases until the final approval from the plant, oversees the Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost of the project assigned.
• Project definition
• Responsible for Planning, Execution, Monitor, Control and Closure of the project assigned.
• Define Budget, request and maintain.
• Resource management.
• Acts as window for the plants and technical centers.
• Bachelor’s degree on Engineering
• Leadership skills, negotiation and assertive communication.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects in parallel.
• Ability to organize time and solve problems.
• Ability to work in multifunctional teams.
Focus on results.
• At least 3 years’ experience managing projects from concept design to validation of equipment, interacting with the various functional areas (internal customer) related to the launch of new products including corporate offices.
• Automotive industry experience is a plus.
• Experience in projects of machinery is a plus.
|Horario||7 A 5 LUNES A VIERNES|