1. Coordinate and participate in meeting of customer complaints, also monitoring implementation of corrective actions and verify effectiveness.
2. Prepare gather production team the final reports of corrective actions defined to solve a problem reported by the customer, example: 8D, 5P or Part analysis reports.
3. Coordinate necessary activities with team of materials, production, process audits and out coming audits to guarantee the actions of contention. Mainly of product that has been delivered of the plant (In transit, Depot and customer depot).
4. Monitoring status of containments in Depots and customer depots, as well as follow of inspection reports of inspection, receive and payment of invoices.
5. Be main contact with external customers in case of quality items an support in dotted line to customer quality manager.
6. Elaborate quality alerts at the moment of receive customer complain.
7. Coordinate return of defective parts of customer and assure the analysis of them with the multifunctional task.
8. Coordinate with technical center the activities of guaranties: Investigation, corrective actions and response to customer.
9. Assure customer approval related to PPAPs and engineering change.
10. Responsible of monitoring and react about the customer’s evaluations of customer. (Customer Scorecard), Negotiate NCEs, and coordinate customer visit, etc.
11. Responsible to create audits of specific requirements of customer specifics (Customer Specific Requirement Audits) and assure the following and achievement, also to upload in data base accordingly annually or each time that happened an update.
12. Responsible of provide correct information within time to QSR report. (NCE's and rejects numbers).
1. B.S. Engineering.
2. Communication and Leadership abilities
3. Fully bilingual (English-Spanish)
4. Strong background in root cause analysis, corrective actions implementation and their validations, support and verify PFMEA and control plans for finished goods.
5. Disposition to travel as required
6. Visa and passport required.
7. Experience in Monitoring and analysis data of process audits and statistical process controls and define the corrective actions.
8. Knowledge in Problem solving tools.
9. 8Ds methodology.
10. Process engineering
|Horario||7:00am a 5:00pm|