• Collection of accounts receivable balances
• Management of account activity related to receivables
• Post payments to the customer’s account within 24 hrs of receipt and verify that all deductions are posted to the correct company and general ledger account.
• Analyze returns and shortage/overage claims for accuracy. Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
• Invoice customer and respond to customer requests for documentation.
• Identify customer account discrepancies and discuss the resolution with the department supervisor/manager.
• Assist with the daily reconciliation of sales as needed.
• Perform the systems monthly closing.
• Makes emails or collection calls to customers regarding to outstanding receivable amounts
• Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Minimum of 2-year experience in receivable accounts
• Working knowledge of computer applications and hardware
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Able to prioritize tasks
• Strong communication skills
• Intermediate english level
|Área||Contabilidad y Finanzas|
|Edad||24 - 45 años|