• Accountable for engineering design, analysis or experimentation and for developing new or improving existing engineering designs within area of expertise. May have complete project responsibility for significant projects within specialized area.
• Apply experience, training and acquired engineering techniques to solve problems encountered in design, redesign or troubleshooting.
•May supervise and/or give technical and safety direction or guidance to technical contributors, technicians, designers, drafters, model makers and others. May serve as project leader.
• Meet with external customers and suppliers to exchange information and to assist with more difficult technical problems.
• Present activity or project results to management as required. Attend assigned professional conference and meetings. May be required to take advanced courses and seminars in technology or management. Does technical presentation internally.
• Participate in project planning and may direct portions of smaller projects or segments of large projects to include scheduling, monitoring costs, resources, workforce loading, etc.
• Document work and reviews progress and results with manager.
• Integration of existing processes (via transfer from other Welch Allyn sites) and development and continuous improvement of manufacturing processes for mechanical devices.
• Development and completion of process validation.
• Design and implementation of production fixturing/tooling and inspection equipment as required.
• Capacity (equipment, labor, space) and maintenance planning and strategies.
• Production yield, productivity, downtime tracking and corrective action.
• Coordination of activities related to manufacturing transfer to new manufacturing site.
• Cycle time estimation, tracking and development of production routers.
• Develop and maintenance of Manufacturing Process Instructions (process sheets, MPS), routers and bill of materials.
• Four + years experience in a related position.
• Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronic Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electromechanic Engineer, Systems Engineer or similar.
• Bilingual: Oral and written communication in English required
• Medical companies as a plu
|Horario||7:00am a 5:00pm|