www.empleonuevo.com ofrece a sus Clientes-Empresas la opción de publicar sus ofertas de empleo de manera confidencial, esto es por razones propias de la empresa y en algunos puestos desean mantener la información de forma privada. A continuación se especifican algunas de las razones por las que las empresas deciden publicar sus oportunidades de empleo como confidenciales:
• Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures
• Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility
• Responsible for the layout and set up the facility
• Evaluate and manage staffing needs
• Support the Company’s Master plan and follow Lean organizational concepts
• Work with management staff to develop annual plans and set long range program goals in accordance with the Company’s overall needs.
• Responsible for plant production goals
• Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment
• Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity
• Confer with department heads to ensure coordination
• Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Management or other related field.
• Master in Operations Management or Business Management preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bilingual English/ Spanish
• 10 + years of experience as Industrial Engineer in management positions.
• 5 + years of experience as Plant Manager
• Automotive industry experience preferred
• Experience with leading projects and people across organizations.
• Experience with analyzing operations and costs.
• Previous experience/strong understanding of budgeting/expense management with a basic understanding of financial and accounting practices.
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory processes.
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
• Previous experience implementing and using continuous improvement/lean tools such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
• Must be able to work autonomously and have an analytical mind.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Leadership/ Coaching skills required
• 6-Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Certification preferred
• Teamwork abilities
• Strategic vision
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.