Infolink-exp is providing services for Silicon Valley companies. We offer opportunities to deal with people around the world and learning new IoT technologies based in Palo Alto, San Jose, Sant Clara and San Francisco, CA US.
This is for an Internet of things project:
• Provide technical assistance to costumers. (Phone, email, chat)
• Provide product for boarding and assistance
• Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients via phone and/or chat from remote location.
• Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software
• Work directly with customers to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Infolink-exp is looking for team players, the top 10 people at their professional niche, thinkers, people who willing to provoke positive changes, high performers based on humans values. If you are one of them, go ahead and join us now!!!!
• Fluent in the English language (Do not apply if you are not fluent in English)
• Customer focused individual
• Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively with end users
• Ability to quickly analyze a problem, develop and implement a solution
• Minimum 1-year experience working in customer service/support
• Minimum 1-year experience supporting home/small office Networks and networking in general
• Experience troubleshooting Windows, IOS operating, Android
• Good understanding of PC hardware and software
• B.A./B.S. Degree is a plus.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Horario||9:00 am- 6:00pm|
|Sueldo||Depending on the candidate profile|