Responsible of directing the environmental and risk activities for the facility, focusing on compliance with all regulatory and corporate requirements, as well as waste minimization and incidents / accidents reduction
Duties & Responsibilities: (Principales tareas y responsabilidades):
1. Ensure compliance with all Safety, Health, Environmental, and Security Legal Requirements from USA, Mexico and Company Standards.
2. Develop and Provide appropriate EHS training for employees.
3. Assist the EHS Committee.
4. Ensure the EHS Permits and Licenses for facility.
5. Lead Coordination with members of the Commission on Safety and Health
6. Perform Incident and Accident investigation at the facility
7. Ensure the records and documents associate with EHS Standards.
8. Follow up of the EHS Actions Plans.
9. Ensure compliance the Machine Safety Requirements from Mexico, USA, CE and Company Standards.
10. Detection of unsafe behaviors and conditions, and develop standards associates.
11. Develop EHS Campaigns to reinforce EHS Culture.
12. Implement EHS procedures associates with ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, NEEC, OSO 50001, CTPAT and Company Standards.
13. Participate in teamwork's.
Bachelor degree Industrial Eng. (Industrial Safety, Environmental Or Chemical Eng. preferred).
Background in environmental, safety and security areas.
Previous experience with waste water and air emissions.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish (80%).
Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Courses.
3 Years experience on similar areas.
Knowledge of Mexican and U.S. Environmental, Safety, Health and Security regulations