• Assures that production departments are operating in a safe manner.
• Enforces company rules, regulations, policies, procedures, systems, and quality standards in the production areas.
• Knows first hand all required production processes used at facility.
• Makes work order instruction translations into Spanish with knowledge of process required.
• Directs, instructs, and informs lead personnel and department production personnel.
• Makes sure all information is properly transferred between the various departments to create the best production flow.
• Supervises production flow and throughput to ensure compliance with scheduling requirements to meet production start dates, product completion dates, and customer ship dates.
• Work to maintain Inno-Flex ISO certification as well as any customer certifications
• Enforces and follow the Preventative maintenance programs and records
• Trains workers to ensure compliance with established performance standards.
• Cross trains employees to give versatility in a job shop environment.
• Continually monitors production operations to verify that quality standards are met.
• Continually monitors production operations to verify that production efficiency and performance standards are met.
• Appraises production employee performance which includes rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Takes action to correct individual and/or department sub-standard performance.
• Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and overall product quality.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems, and/or assists production workers in solving work problems.
• Initiates action plans to motivate production workers to achieve work goals.
• Controls production personnel hours to effectively cover production needs and meet labor cost standards.
• Maintains accurate production records.
• Production supervisor experience
• Engineering degree
• Customer care experience
• Reports management
• ISO certification experience (a plus)
|Edad||18 - 65 años|