LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Be part of a company where the good environment and team work are one of a kind;
2. Our company is a great to learn and develop new technologies;
3. Looking to achieve a great career in the powersport industry, this is for you!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible of the retrofit area, pilot runs and training department by doing:
• Supervising and motivating the teams
• Overseeing and monitoring the rework area and process, following the shipping plan and adjusting as needed
• Implement controls to assure the Quality on the retrofitted units
• Take the lead to identifying training needs in the operations, together with Production General Supervisors
• Support the Production areas by giving or sharing the resources needed
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed through a rigorous execution
• Assure production readiness during the introduction of new models and projects
• Deploy company’s policies and goals clearly
• Ensuring the cost is effective within its position scope
• Leads continuous improvement by using Lean Manufacturing philosophy (BRPMS)
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree
• More than 4 years, managing people/ work teams operation
• Really good understanding about the meaning of Health and Safety, Quality and Productivity
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, to make good decisions
• People oriented, persuasion, negotiation, good judgment and high level of motivation,.
• High level of communication and presentation skills
• Good English language knowledge
Team work player
• Office software background, SAP desirable