Lumenance is seeking qualified Electrical Test Engineers from the United States, Canada, or Mexico to join our team. We request anyone who feels they fulfill the following requirements to submit their resume with a cover letter. We are looking for engineers with prior vehicle product development experience in the automotive industry. We currently have US-based contract positions available for candidates who have experience in electronics testing / design and programming experience in the automotive industry. The candidates must be capable of contributing to a fast-paced, project development environment for automobile design and manufacturing.
This position is in Ohio, USA. United States citizens and green card holders are requested to apply. If you are from Canada or Mexico, Lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary US work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Strong working knowledge of Electrical test, design, and programming.
• Interface with other functional areas (body, exterior, interior, etc.) to ensure their constraints are understood and properly considered.
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
• 4-year Bachelor of Science degree in engineering focused on Electrical, Electromechanical, or related engineering field of study.
• At least 2 years of experience in automotive industry.
• Proficient in B-CAN / F-CAN plus experience in using software tools to develop and troubleshoot BCAN / FCAN.
• Proficient in hardware / software design in order to make prototype circuits.
• Programming experience required: C, Simulink / MATLAB, VBA, and LabVIEW.
• Experience with Chroma Power Supplies / Software desired.
• Competent and proficient use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.