Lumenance is seeking qualified Statistical Business Analyst from the United States, Canada, or Mexico to join our team. We request anyone who feels they fulfill the following requirements to submit their resume with a cover letter. This position is in Ohio, USA. United States citizens and green card holders are requested to apply. If you are from Canada or Mexico, Lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary US work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Apply Statistical principles to spotlight data quality issues.
• Collect, Analyze, and report data to meet customer demand.
• Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues, and design reports to meet data analysis needs.
• From data management, design engaging visual analytics and turn data into profit center for business decisions.
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
• 4-year Bachelor degree in any engineering/marketing/business degree with a high skill in Business Statistical Analytics. A 2-year Associates degree combined with 6 additional years of experience may be substituted for Bachelor degree requirement.
• 1+ year in Statistics Analytics experience is required.
• Proficient in linear, polynomial formula analysis.
• Excellent skills in hypothesis testing from one to one or MultiVary factors.
• Normal / Non-Normal data usage experience.
• Some knowledge in linear, nonlinear, combination, dynamic, and stochastic programming (VBA, SQL).
• Automotive Background is preferred.
• Black Belt Automotive/Transportation Certification and Minitab (or any other Statistical Analysis Software) is a Plus.
• Proficient in data analytics function, pivot tables, VLOOKUP formulas, and name manager functions.
• Must be proficient in result analysis, summarizing, and reporting, with multi-functional communication skills.
• Able to manage own assignments and meet critical deadlines.