Want to work in the USA?
Are you a Design Engineer with +2 years of experience in the automotive industry?
This is your opportunity!!!!
Lumenance is seeking qualified Chassis and Suspension Design Engineers to join our team. If you do fulfill the requirements, please submit your resume. This position is in Ohio, USA. If you are from Mexico, Lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary US work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Chassis design development support engineer. CAD 2D/3D, engineering graphics, engineering documentation (BOM, Etc), development schedule execution.
• Conducts design feasibility using 2D sections in 3D space, cost analysis, strength calculations, material selection, part construction, part specification, scheduling and coordinating activities involved in prototyping, fabricating and manufacturing of assigned parts and systems.
• Designs/develops components/parts/systems in area of specialty per established quality/development schedule guidelines, implementing design ideas/features by preparing, checking and issuing 2D and 3D drawings/layouts, calculations and analysis and confirming prototype parts compliance with drawing specifications.
• Ability to create, follow and meet schedules.
• Tracking the cost of assigned parts and systems
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, Mexico, or an existing H1B
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electromechanical, or similar.
• +1 years using CATIA v5
• 3D and 2D modeling expert in Solids and Suspension DMU Kinematics w/ background in Automotive R&D engineering design
• Working knowledge of automobile chassis (Brakes, Axel, Wheels, Suspension, AWD Systems, Steering, Fuel Systems, Exhaust), and be fluent in English both written and spoken
• Proficient in MS - Office applications
• FEA and /or kinematic tools experience preferred
• Ability to manage one's assignments and meet critical deadlines
• Ability to communicate professionally w/ engineering team, suppliers, factory and purchasing members
Lumenance is an engineering services firm focused on providing world-class product development support to the transportation industry. We believe that great talent is groomed and grown within our organization, and we aim to inspire our employees with exciting opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
We request anyone who feels they fulfill the above requirements to submit their resume to http://www.lumenance.com/engineering-jobs/ . Qualified candidates will be contacted directly to arrange for an initial phone screening.