Sales Administrative Assistant
Uline is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our Sales team.
* Provide administrative support for sales representative team.
* Assist in answering customer calls and sales representative emails.
* Place orders and quotes for customers.
* Obtain pricing and request quotes from vendors.
* Assist Sales Manager / Coach on reports and projects.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1+ year prior experience.
* Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|