Lumenance is seeking qualified Automotive Chassis Exhaust Designer from the United States, Canada, or Mexico to join our team. This position is in Ohio, USA. United States citizens and green card holders are requested to apply. If you are from Canada or Mexico, Lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary US work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Develop CATIA v5 3D layouts and 2D drawings in support of Controls and Exhaust Design Engineering staff.
• Can work with CATIA v5 kinematics models.
• Responsible for model management within ENOVIA DPM environment.
• Perform other support tasks, such as cost calculation and document making in Excel and Powerpoint.
• Daily interaction with Design Engineers.
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
• 2-year Associate of Science degree in design, drafting, or related mechanical engineering field of study.
• 1500 - 3000 hours of CATIA v5 experience.
• CATIA CAE capability is preferred.
• Chassis component modeling experience (pedal, shifter, exhaust components, and some A-class surface data experience) is preferred or a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong initiative and proactive viewpoint.