Lumenance is seeking qualified Electrical Systems Development Engineer from the United States, Canada, or Mexico to join our team. We request anyone who feels they fulfill the following requirements to submit their resume with a cover letter. We are looking for engineers with prior product development experience in the aerospace industry. We currently have US-based contract positions available for candidates who have at least two years of experience in electrical systems.
This position is in Georgia, USA. United States citizens and green card holders are requested to apply. If you are from Canada or Mexico, Lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary US work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Design electrical systems for aerospace applications using Mentor Graphic CHS
• Coordinate with wire harness design engineers to ensure electrical system requirements are propagated to the CATIA wire harness designs
• Ensure components specified (connectors, conductors, protection, etc) adhere to all OEM and industry standards
• Read, understand, and implement relevant technical specifications. As needed, coordinate with engineering leadership to improve or create needed specifications.
• Coordinate with all stakeholders (test, manufacturing, customers) to ensure the proper execution of the product development cycle
• Communicate to project leadership to ensure status and risks are understood
• Understand customer and manufacturing technical requirements so that project plans and risk assessments can be developed
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
• 4-year engineering degree in electrical, electronic, or similar engineering discipline
• At least 2 years of experience designing electrical systems for transportation industry applications (ideally aerospace)
• Able to utilize Mentor Graphics CHS to design electrical systems for transportation industry applications
• Experience coordinating with wire harness design engineers in the aerospace or other transportation related industry
• Able to communicate (verbal and written) in an English speaking engineering environment
• Able to coordinate project activities for the aerospace industry
• Willing and able to resolve conflicting inputs and issues in a professional, effective manner
• Positive attitude and “hands on” approach
• Direct experience designing electrical systems for aerospace applications
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting electrical system issues
• Ability to build and troubleshoot wire harnesses
• Basic ability to review 3D data in CATIA