• Based in the bose development center in Tijuana, this position in the automotive systems division will direct the management and engineering activities of the applications program for the local engineering team.
• This position will lead to an interfunctional team of direct personnel responsible for the development of electronic products and mechanical components.
• This role will provide local leadership and coordination with a global team to ensure that client commitments are met on time,
• Achieve the objectives of performance, quality and costs of the product within the approved R & D budget of the program,
• that high-quality programs start successfully.
• The keys to success in this role will be the close collaboration with the senior staff of the automotive systems division inside and outside of Tijuana to meet the needs of automotive customers.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering, a master's degree is preferred.
• Proven track record of successfully managing a direct staff of engineering talent, 3 years managing a direct staff required.
• Strong leadership capacity, motivated by itself.
• Experience required to work with a global development team.
• Experience in injection molding a plus
• Experience with the PLM system, such as windchill, a strong plus.
• Requires 5 years of experience in project / program management, the field related to the automotive industry is a great advantage.
• Familiarity or certification in lean principles is a plus.
• Valid US Visa