As part of the Automotive Systems Applications Engineering team, you will use your engineering and project management background to lead cross-functional technical, purchasing, material planning, plant and other local and regional team members to manage the development of audio and noise management amplifier applications for the automotive industry.
• Apply project management standard practices to create and maintain project schedules and action items to meet customer milestones, track and manage project spending and standard cost to budget, and successfully lead the project team to achieve high quality program launches.
• Manage all development activities including part and documentation deliveries, creation and revision of bills of materials, validation and build planning, risk mitigation, launch assurance and problem resolution.
• Serve as primary point of communication for your projects.
• Document and deliver regular project status reports to program management, and maintain all project data archives per established internal protocols.
• Manage other internal or customer-related projects as needed
BS in Electrical Engineering
5-8 years of experience in leading multi-disciplinary technical teams
Experience in developing products for high volume manufacturing
Experience in working with a global team a stong plus
Strong communication, planning, organizational and problem solving skills
Automotive electronics experience a strong plus
PMI/PMP certification a plus