• Lumenance is seeking qualified automotive dynamics test engineers from the united states, Canada, or Mexico to join our team. We request anyone who feels they fulfill the following requirements to submit their resume with a cover letter.
• This position is in Ohio, USA. United states citizens and green card holders are requested to apply.
• If you are from Canada or Mexico, lumenance will assist in the acquisition of the necessary us work visas. This is a contract engineering position.
• Vehicle and dynamometer testing of AWD systems focused on durability, function and performance.
• Apply engineering principles, experiences and various analysis tools to develop test plans/procedures required to test design parts/components in area of specialty.
• Determine design feasibility and ensure parts and components meet design acceptance criteria, performance level targets and any applicable regulatory/internal standards.
• Creates data settings, prepares/setups test equipment and conducts standard / basic tests and documents / summarizes test results/conclusions.
• Verify testing accuracy/thoroughness and determining if additional testing is needed.
• Analyzes and interprets test results, predicting performance or failure from a cross-functional perspective.
• Provide required product and design data, identifying issues and developed countermeasures.
• Communicate test results clearly in written reports or formal presentations.
• Propose general recommendations based on analysis of testing results.
• Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
• 4-year Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, or similar engineering degree. 6 additional years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• 1 year minimum in engineering testing experience.
• Background in control systems is a plus.
• Knowledge in data acquisition, sensors, and LabView is preferred.
• Experience in Matlab/Simulink would be also preferred
• Familiarity with hydraulic pressure instrumentation and recording digital ECU/TCU parameters.
• Experience in digital data analysis and fluency in the use of CAN data acquisition and automotive embedded control system tools (ATI, ETAS) and evaluate vehicle drivability in powertrain performance.
• Must be proficient in result analysis, summarizing, and reporting, with multi-functional communication skills.
• Able to manage own assignments and meet critical deadlines.
• Able to collaborate with other engineers to address requirements and issues.