• Study, modify, and create electrical wire harness system for ad hoc mule vehicle testing.
• Design brackets both plastic and method as needed through vehicle to attach electrical components.
• Packaging electrical control ECU’s throughout the vehicle based on customer requirements.
• Design Packaging battery.
• Negotiate and gather each new or modified electrical systems and determine which harnesses need to be modified from a based vehicle to create a mule vehicle for testing.
• Modify and create new wire harness layout to meet new system testing requirements
• Ability to understand and create electrical system schematics and data sheets.
• High quality drawings should be issue per schedule to maintain overall vehicle development activities.
• Release drawings at each milestone of a certain project using customer drawing issue system.
• Develop software architecture diagrams as needed to define overall system function.
• Presentation of concepts to customer as needed or required.
• Prior experience with documentation and specific definition of system specifications
• Able to review and understand device and component datasheets.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering focused on Mechanical, Electromechanical, or related Engineering field of study.
• The candidate must have at least 2 years experience of wire harness design.
• Knowledge of bracket stress and fatigue simulation analysis is a plus (ANSYS, LS-DINA, …)
• Knowledge of plastic injection molding process is a plus.
• Knowledge of Zuken, Mentorgraphic circuit design is a plus
• Catia V5: 2500 hrs of overall design experience
• Catia V5 Work benches: GSD, Sheet Metal Design, Part Design, Assembly Design, Drafting,