Is This You?
You are a freelance PHP backend programmer with a dream to learn and grow. Motivated by innovation, you love developing, supporting, and maintaining client websites. You have experience or background with API Integrations, Drupal 7 and transactional websites. You look forward to developing solutions that satisfy client requirements, exceed expectations, and improve website performance. Above all, you’re eager to learn and deploy new technologies.
What You’ll Need:
• 2 or more years of experience developing websites.
• Experience with PHP.
• Experience with Drupal 7:
o Implemented and configured themes with proper development techniques to separate presentation, logic, and data
o Developed custom Modules and Content Entities
o Extended Drupal Administrative functions
o Understands Drupal CMS permissions and develops with secure practices
o Elevating and deploying changes through development, QA, Release, and Production environments
• Experience with MySQL database
• Experience working with the LAMP stack
• Experience with Ecommerce and Transactional websites
• Experience with source code management and best practices.
• Familiarity with Agile software development environment and practices.
• Experience with business requirements analysis.
• Experience working collaboratively with designers.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Edad||25 - 55 años|
|Horario||monday to friday 8 am to 6 pm|