Warehouse Manager Trainee
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.
* Master Uline's inbound and outbound operations through an 18-month rotational program.
* Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
* Develop warehouse managerial skills by leading and motivating others.
* Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout job rotations.
* Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
* Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
* Ability to travel to the United States for 6 months of training a must.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
Please submit resumes in English.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Sunday - Thursday|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|