Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"Working at Uline taught me to embrace my inner excellence. We are amazing people providing exceptional service. Every time!"
"I'm proud to work for a company that sets the minimum standard at outstanding and accepts nothing less than the best I have to give."
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you. Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side listening sessions with an experienced customer service representative, supportive management team and continuous training on product and procedures. We empower you to guide every customer through their order.
Customer Service Representative
Up to 30,000 pesos per month, based on experience
Great career and advancement opportunities!
Uline seeks Customer Service Representatives for its inbound call center at its Monterrey, México branch.
• Guide customers through their order and process them in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
• Communicate with positive, friendly customers via phone, email and chat.
• Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
• Work with internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
• Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
• Submit quotes for high-quantity orders and custom items.
• Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1 to 2 years customer service experience preferred.
• Fast-paced, growing company with double-digit annual growth.
• Various promotion opportunities available throughout Uline's many departments!
• 3 bonus programs – weekly sales, year-end performance and profit sharing bonuses.
• Complete insurance coverage – major and minor medical insurance, dental, vision, life.
• Savings Fund.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
Please submit resumes in English.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||Up to 30,000 pesos per month, based on experience|