Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Facilities Lead at its Monterrey, México branch.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
• Accurately plan preventative maintenance, budgets, capital expenses and projects.
• Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
• Responsible for monitoring landscaping, office, janitorial, housekeeping, and security performance and cleanliness.
• Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
• Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
• Assist with construction project management.
• Ensure the accurate collection of all maintenance within computerized maintenance program.
• Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
• Bilingual – 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
• Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS and electrical systems.
• Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
• Experience in supervising maintenance personnel.
• Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
• Some weekend and evening work required.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Complete insurance coverage – major and minor medical insurance, dental, vision, life.
• Savings Fund.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
Please submit resumes in English.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|