• Passion and experience in accounting, taxes, financial analysis, international finance, credit and collections or accounts payable, uline is the company for you.
• Wages specialist
• Enter employee information in the company and government systems. Maintain and audit as necessary.
• Review, reconcile and enter corrections to the time sheet for each payment period.
• Check the payroll to ensure accuracy.
• Process the payroll and submit reports as necessary.
• Adjust errors and respond to questions or problems related to payroll in a timely manner.
• Manage payroll presentations and tax payments required by the government
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3+ years of experience in payroll and reports.
• Knowledge of preferred payroll journal entries.
• Solid knowledge of calculation of payroll taxes and payroll laws.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Tress experiences a plus.
• Can handle confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
• Travel as needed to the United States and other Uline locations to receive training.
• Full insurance coverage: major and minor health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance.
• Saving Fund.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|