Credit and Collections Supervisor
Uline is seeking a Credit and Collections Supervisor to join our Finance team.
* Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit and Collections team.
* Assign activities across the team to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines adhered to.
* Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures.
* Assist in developing sound credit granting policies and practices that both support company growth and manage risk.
* Analyze processes and procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Monitor team performance through regular formal and informal audits and side-by-side observations.
* Actively coach and develop staff. Provide leadership that stimulates engagement and growth.
* Resolve escalated customer concerns.
* Review and release orders and contact customers for payments as needed.
* Perform analysis on Credit / Collection activities and related issues. Write and review department memos.
* Complete mid and year-end reviews for direct reports.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3+ years experience in credit or collections preferred.
* 1+ year of leadership experience.
* Experience using Dun and Bradstreet preferred.
* Proficient in Word, Excel and SQL.
* Ability to interpret financial statements.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|