• In this role, you will manage all daily activities of uline's Monterrey credit and collections team.
• You will make sure all policies and procedures are properly followed, provide mentoring and coaching and resolve escalated customer calls.
• Have prior credit and collections experience and be familiar with dun and Bradstreet.
• Supervise the day-to-day activities of the credit and collections team.
• Assign activities across the team to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines adhered to.
• Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures.
• Assist in developing sound credit granting policies and practices that both support company growth and manage risk.
• Analyze processes and procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Monitor team performance through regular formal and informal audits and side-by-side observations.
• Actively coach and develop staff. Provide leadership that stimulates engagement and growth.
• Resolve escalated customer concerns.
• Review and release orders and contact customers for payments as needed.
• Perform analysis on credit / collection activities and related issues. Write and review department memos.
• Complete mid and year-end reviews for direct reports.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3+ years’ experience in credit or collections preferred.
• 1+ year of leadership experience.
• Experience using dun and Bradstreet preferred.
• Proficient in word, excel and SQL.
• Ability to interpret financial statements.
• Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
• Savings fund with employer match.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
• Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
• Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
• Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
• Scholarship program for children of employees.
• Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|