Uline is seeking a Credit Analyst to join our Finance team.
* Analyze 170+ accounts (includes high volume of low dollar transactions) and answer 30+ incoming calls per day.
* Meet daily release deadlines to ensure customer orders are processed accordingly.
* Set and adjust credit limits based on customer requests, credit reports, additional research and/or past payment experience.
* Contact customers with past-due balances to determine cash flow status.
* Handle email communication with customers and internal departments.
* Analyze signs of possible fraud to determine account validity and protect company assets.
* Perform various analyses, including thorough review of financial statements and prepare reports.
* Attend additional credit-skills training, such as financial statement analysis and SQL.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* Bachelor's degree.
* 2+ years experience in credit, collections or call center environment preferred.
* Experience using Dun & Bradstreet preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* AS400 and SQL experience a plus.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|