Sales Account Representative
Uline is seeking Sales Account Representatives to join our Sales team.
* Actively manage accounts that include a large, pre-existing customer base.
* Use our 788-page catalog with over 36,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
* Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
* Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
* Deliver exceptional customer service.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 1 - 3 years sales experience.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* A valid driver’s license.
* Excellent driving record.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
* Detail oriented and hardworking
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Please submit resume in English.
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|