Uline is seeking a Office Administrator to join our Office team.
* Complete daily reporting and correspondences.
* Provide administrative support for management.
* Run reports, queries and prepare presentations.
* Process and monitor branch purchasing needs, such as office supplies, and maintain vendor relations.
* Plan and prepare events for the branch and corporate visitors.
* Take on special projects at the branch level and corporate requests.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* Bachelor's degree.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to multitask.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|