Cash Applications Specialist
Uline is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist to join our Finance team.
* Quickly and accurately process customer checks, electronic payments, credit card transactions and generates payment complements according to government regulations.
* Conduct research and resolve payment discrepancies.
* Maintain department reports, including account analysis, reconciliations, customer refunds and accounting adjustments.
* Review payment data received from third party partners and match to customer accounts.
* Answer inquiries from internal and external customers via phone and email.
* Assist with special projects as needed.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* Bachelor's degree.
* Excellent 10-key skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Strong multitasking and problem-solving skills.
* Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|