Uline is seeking an Accounting Intern to join our Finance team at our Monterrey branch.
* Participate in the month-end close process.
* Prepare journal entries to record financial transactions.
* Review account activity to evaluate completeness and identify where accruals may be appropriate.
* Reconcile key account balances.
* Support the metric reporting process.
* Support AP department with special projects.
* Work on other special projects as needed.
* Open to third year university students who are pursuing an accounting or business education.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
* Bilingual – Fluent in both English and Spanish preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented with proven decision-making skills.
* Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
* Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
* Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
* Learn about the industry from all levels of Uline management.
* Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
|Horario||Lunes a viernes.|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|