s This You?
You are a freelance PHP backend programmer with a dream to learn and grow.
• Motivated by innovation, you love developing,
• Supporting, and maintaining client websites.
• You have experience or background with API Integrations and transactional websites.
• You look forward to developing solutions that satisfy client requirements, exceed expectations, and improve website performance.
• Above all, you’re eager to learn and deploy new technologies.
What You’ll Need:
• 2 or more years of experience developing websites.
• Experience with PHP.
• Experience with Drupal 7:(Optional)
o Implemented and configured themes with proper development techniques to separate presentation, logic, and data
o Developed custom Modules and Content Entities
o Extended Drupal Administrative functions
o Understands Drupal CMS permissions and develops with secure practices
o Elevating and deploying changes through development, QA, Release, and Production environments
• Experience with MySQL database
• Experience working with the LAMP stack
• Experience with Ecommerce and Transactional websites
• Experience with source code management and best practices.
• Familiarity with Agile software development environment and practices.
• Experience with business requirements analysis.
• Experience working collaboratively with designers.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Edad||23 - 55 años|
|Horario||08:00 a 18:00|
|Sueldo||1200 to 1500 per day before taxes|