Customer Service Representative
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Monday - Friday, 9 AM to 7 PM
Available to cover during weekends and holidays.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
• Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
• Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
• Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
• Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
• Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
* Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
* Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
* Dedicated to excellent attendance.
* Available to travel for 4 weeks of paid training.
• Paid training period (4 weeks).
• Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus wellness programs.
• Savings fund with employer match.
• Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
• Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
• Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
• Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
• Scholarship program for children of employees.
• Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Please submit resume in English.
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|