At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
* Prepare monthly journal entries, financial analysis reports and year-end audit schedules.
* Prepare account reconciliations.
* Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies.
* Analyze, interpret and summarize financial information.
* Research various accounting and process improvement topics and provide recommendations.
* Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
* Bachelor's degree.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Access preferred.
* Oracle G/L or similar G/L experience preferred.
* Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
* Savings fund with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|Horario||Lunes a Viernes|
|Sueldo||competitivo dependiendo experiencia|