• Plan, schedule, inventory and/or monitor the movement of materials from suppliers for the Unit/Operation. Determine material requirements and coordinate the efficient movement of material
with production and engineering.
• Develop specifications for new contract orders. May perform work in a specific sub-specialty such as Material Planning and Control, Import/Export Administration, Inventory Planning and Control, or Operations. Please see attached addendum for specific subspecialty requirements.
• Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
• Implement long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production decisions.
• Interface with production and engineering managers to reschedule in case of design changes, material backlogs, etc. in support of business growth.
• Support business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination of key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
• Monitor key performance indicators, analyze cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinate cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
• Develop metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
• Develop and implement department standards, practices, procedures and policies and ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
• 4 years of experience
• Experience in medical and electronics industry.
• BS/BA or equivalent
• Knowledge of Forecasting and scheduling models preferred.
• Mexican Passport and US visa.
• Willing to travel.