|No hemos encontrado resultados en su búsqueda.|
Hirsh Industries has operated continuously since 1924 when it began as the W.P. Johnson Company which specialized in metal fabrication. Eventually W.P. Johnson narrowed its focus to making steel filing cabinets. In 1989 the company changed its name to SteelWorks and continued to grow as the leader in filing products, primarily for home use.
In 1999 the company took on the name Hirsh Industries as the primary product lines expanded to include commercial grade filing and commercial / industrial grade shelving items, along with a broader assortment of small office/home office file cabinets.