This position is part of the engine build-up (ebu) team.
• Develops the design of functional systems and assemblies for its application in company products.
• Works to the established design parameters.
• Solves medium complexity design problems.
• Collaborates on creation of standard work.
• Must review own work for accuracy, including the form, fit and function of the design of the components.
• Launches data models through the PDM system.
• Prepares 3d models and 2d engineering drawings of aircraft components.
• May collaborate on the preparation of proposals.
• Contributes to the implementation of continuous improvement plans.
Bachelor's degree in mechanics, mechatronics, aerospace engineering or equivalent with more than 3 years of professional experience in the design and development of products or more and more than 3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical problems effectively.
• Able to create geometry models for sheet metal, pipes, electrical harnesses, parts machined in catia V5 or similar.
• Knowledge of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Competent in enovia and team center or similar PLM systems.
• Able to develop solutions to medium complexity problems applying systematic tools of philosophy of continuous improvement.
• Very good technical writing skills and competence in MS Office.
• Experience in product development teams with motor / fuselage companies is highly desired.
• Experience in the development of external aircraft engine systems is highly desired.