• Develop reliable, efficient mechanical designs for precision custom automated equipment from Zero.
• Strong knowledge and experience with engineering principles and procedures that apply to machine design.
• 6+ years of professional experience designing and developing industrial automation or life science products and systems
• In charge to perform FAT/SAT validations and Qualifications required in the Healtcare Industry
• Strong knowledge performing Engineering Studies and DOE for window parameter definition
• High ability to generete 3D solid model designs from concept to release to fabrication.
• Standardize during each concepts basic understanding of motion control technologies and mechanical drive train design.
• Organized and detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Customer oriented, with the ability to represent the company and present engineering ideas and designs to a customer or non-technical audiences
• Create Documentation of the project ( drawings, maintenance , work instruction, etc...)
• Organize, document, and present technical design reviews and project management overviews with minimal assistance.
• Work closely with Electrical Engineers to apply appropriate controls technology into the mechanical automation design
• Work with vendors and customers to correctly deploy process or test equipment into the mechanical automation design
• Motivated self-starter and team player, works well with others and interacts effectively and efficiently with internal or external people and groups
• Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and work without supervision
-Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Automation or similar engineering.
-6+ years of engineering experience in similar position.
-Experience in the use of Lean Manufacturing and advanced statistical tools (Six Sigma/DMAIC).
-Computer software C++, LabWindows/CVI, LabView, DataBase.
- Experience in handling Auto-CAD, Solid Works or similar software of preference.
-Experience in project management PM formal training preferred
- English 90% minimum.