Project Engineer focused on Casting, Forging & Raw Material.
• Project engineer to drive transitions into Mexico suppliers utilizing the standard work process.
• Participate in the development and definition of machining sourcing and manufacturing strategy. Manage and lead transition team activities.
• Lead cost reduction initiatives and supplier development requirements. Support the suppliers to achieve the Quality and OTD goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or similar Engineering.
• At least 3 years or more of working experience in a similar position.
• Experience and skill in the areas of project management.
• Ability to interpret and understand drawings.
• The candidate must have Casting, Forging & Raw Material commodity experience in supply chain, production, equipment, and development of new parts.
• Expert in Excel and Power Point.
• Strategic and analytical thinking and need to be self-directed.
• Great communication skills in Spanish and English (90%).
• Listening and focus on results.