* Develops electrical test methods for automated, semi-automated and manual electrical test applications, programing in computer languages like but not limited to, C++, Visual Studio, LabVIEW.
* Design and implement system electrical test required fixtures for functional, HI-pot test, and I-Prom/system program load as required
* Maintenance of test systems equipment and fixtures in compliance with applicable regulations like UL or similar regulatory agencies.
* Supervision and develop of test technicians
* Customer main contact for test application detail technical items
*Works closely with design engineers and customers on new products to ensure testability of systems and PCBA’s in a demand flow manufacturing environment.
*Integration of test equipment with manufacturing execution system MES
*Participates in cost reduction programs in Manufacturing, and continuous improvement of test methods and yields
* Qualification/validation of the test equipment and fixtures as needed
* Documentation for Testing WI’s & SOPs
* Train the personnel on the test systems
* Determines optimal test methods and justifies the purchase of capital equipment, software and services for development of testing systems
* Support the execution of technology programs for NHB
* Complete all training requirements according to Training Matrix and Quality Management System, trainings identified in the training needs assessment, and attend all training sessions when participation is required
* Support all programs and initiatives related to the Ethics Code, Nypro Values and Sustainability programs.
* Support all company Safety, Environmental, Health and Quality programs and initiatives. Understand and implement the Quality Policy.
* Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
• 7-10 years experience in electrical test
• Experience in medical and/or electronics industry.
* Experience CAD tools like Solid Works, ProE or similar
• Bachelors of Science in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Electro mechanical.
• Six Sigma.
• Solid knowledge of Visual Studio.Net
• Available to travel.
• Mexican passport and US visa.
Design/analysis software such as AutoCAD, Valor, Fabmaster, OrCAD
Data collection systems and reporting (SQL)
Software library generation and organization, panel/enclosure layout and hardware integration
Advanced PC skills including working with word processers, spreadsheets, presentations
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work with customers, to work as a team member, problem-solve,Ability to coordinate projects and prioritize work
¡We are a major and growing medical company we invite you to join the team!