Purpose: Marketing Analyst is responsible for strategy, planning, development, implementation and analysis of inbound marketing for a variety of paid, owned and earned media tactics. Those seeking this position must be passionate about digital media, have an intrinsic curiosity for new technology, have an understanding of agile marketing and thrive working both independently and with a team.
- Product management in e-commerce and responsible for the revenue goal and traffic conversion;
- Creation and update of web content;
- Strategically create and implementation lead-generation and lead-nurturing marketing plan, including e-mail marketing campaigns, collateral content (website, e-books, print, blog, and online advertising);
- Social Media Management;
- Database analysis and segmentation, assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention.
- Online Paid Advertising.
- Translation of Informational Material to support product launches or promotional actions (Being this: Product descriptions, catalogues, collaterals, videos subtitles, technical documents, marketing communication, technical data sheets, product manuals, contracts, corporate documents).
- Communication with distribution to provide information, distributor-specific art & designs.
- Design of art of online and offline advertising.
- Planning, monitoring and validation of the implementation of new features in ecommerce/ institutional website and IT projects
- Have 3+ years of experience working in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Experience in web analytics, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
- Experience with Adobe Package for design of art.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, SAP, iContact or similar tools.
• Professional degree
• Detail Oriented
• Professional, organized
• Above average interpersonal skills
• Comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
• Be highly autonomous, self-directed
• Strong communications skills
• Fluent in English (other languages also welcome)
|Horario||7:00 am a 5:00 pm Lunes a Viernes|