You will responsible for tackling various coding obstacles and making decisions that include weighing the pros and cons of different approaches and technologies. A typical project can last anywhere from 1-4 months. We anticipate that there will be plenty of opportunity to work on various projects and teams — allowing for skills development, responsibility growth and a path
- You write beautiful test driven code using language best practices.
- You love to participate in design reviews, code reviews and unit testing
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner and you can pick up technologies fast.
- You share what you have learned, with the immediate team and also with the larger community.
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. You should be ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- You communicate well in multiple channels: slack, email, text.
You Should Know:
- Ruby on Rails, React
- PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Testing (RSpec, Jest, Enzyme)
Not needed, but helpful:
- MongoDB, Redis, Memcached,
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android, React Native)
You Should Have
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails Stack and Ruby ecosystem
- Prior experience with test-driven development methodologies used extensively for all products/projects
- Understanding of the basics of scalable cloud systems: Linux, security, Amazon EC2, HTTP and RESTful Web services.
What You Get
- Great team with great projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for fast moving companies and startups.
- Option to work remote.
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|
|Edad||Mayor de 23 años|