• Join a team that delivers a variety of Accounts payable or Accounts receivable services including e-banking payment administraton and Inter Company Accounting.
• You will be responsible for monthly closing activities. You will manage vendor payments including managing disputes and escalations with procurement.
• You will partner with business managers and drive continuous improvement and ontime delivery.
• You will participate in internal and external audits and report and resolve non compliance issues.
• You will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation.
• Drive accurate books of accounts including reconcilliations
• Support internal and external audits, report and resolve non compliance issues
• Streamline processes to drive internal speed and productivity
• Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
Portuguese Level Advanced
• Some experience in tax CPA & advance degree with an emphasis in taxation
• Basic knowledge of US international tax law and regulations
• US GAAP Financial Accounting/ASC 740 knowledge
• Understanding tax implications of multi-national company
• Demonstrated ability to deliver complex solutions without supervision.
• Strong analytical & problems solving skil
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record of people mgmt.
Interesados favor de postularse por medio de empleonuevo, con CV en Inglés y Portugués o enviarlo al correo Jonathan.RodriguezGuajardo@Honeywell.com