• Co-ordinate, Support, and maintain Oracle ERP and Velcro business mission critical business applications as a part of Oracle Global ERP team
• Responsible to perform various activities pertaining to Oracle Applications like requirement gathering, testing, and documentation using Velcro’s’ Standards.
• Responsible for day to day production support
• Work and co-ordinate with various functional departments including IT Desktop/Infra
• Coordinate Conference Room Pilots/User Acceptance Testing (UATs) with users
• Coordinate and execute the test scripts.
• Log, manage and resolve SR’s with Oracle Support.
• Participate in project from IT side and work independently or with team and manage multiple task assignments.
• Work with Global Oracle EBS team for various global level projects/tasks as needed.
• To provide status reporting to supervisor (Oracle ERP Solutions Manager).
• Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position
• Co-ordinate project with Oracle EBS Team regional and global
• Timely Status Updates to Oracle ERP solutions mgr. for various projects/initiatives
• Ability to work with user and execute/coordinate testing & training
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and Software Engineering or equivalent qualification
• 2- 3 years of experience as super user or supporting Oracle Applications
• Understanding and hands-on with Oracle Order-to-Cash (O2C) modules and Procure-to- Pay (P2P) modules, Inventory Modules, Manufacturing and Supply Chain… etc.
• Experience with various phases of project lifecycle (i.e. planning, execution, post go-live support).
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills.
• Ability to analyze a problem at a system level and coordinate with Oracle EBS team to work towards solution
• Should be good team player.
• Ability to work with internal team, users and offshore consultants & vendors.
• Possess good communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Experience in Loftware labeling or other similar labeling system
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly to analyze problems.
• Ability to talk to technical and non-technical members including business stake-holders.
• Good capacity to follow procedures.
• Knowledge of Oracle’s Mobile application framework is plus
• Understanding of localization and statutory requirements
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|